Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ciudad de Mexico



Here I am now, officially, after trying to sleep for one night at the Helsinki airport, walking in Amsterdam alone, bored, listening to music for one day, sleeping on the floor of Henrieke, my ex-RCN neighbour, who now studies in Utrecht Univ. College, for one night.. After 10,5 h on a KLM airplane, without sleeping well for 2 days, I got to the Mexico airport and Alberto didnt find me for two hours. I talked to several people, tried to call Ale, Alberto, Albertos house, Ales granny, etc Albi appeared. He had waited for me somewhere wrong. Well, even though I didnt panic at any point of the waiting, surprisingly, I was more than relieved!! Sometimes I thought I would get robbed, killed, fooled by someone "helpful" or that I would just have to get on the next flight back to Finland.. Well, now I am happily here, safe so far. Mexico City is huge, polluted (my thoat aches), noisy, full of people, chaotic, etc. I like it! :D The food will for sure make me fat, and in the beginning also sick. Now, I have to explore the city more with Ale! We have already been on a tourist bus ride, and who knows whats up next! Chao!

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

hey,dear!
I am glad you arrived safely, say hi to Albi from me too... wish you all the best that could happen to you, I hope that few problems arise... will write to your email soon, promise... sorry for being a lazy friend...
hugs, kate

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home